- Hayleys PLC and its affiliated companies (hereafter collectively referred to as “Hayleys”) exclusively retain all rights including Intellectual Property Rights on the contents that are displayed in the website including but not limited to the any text, software, database, format, words, images, information, phrases, texts, photographs, graphics, maps, designs, logos and trademarks that are displayed on the Website. Intellectual Property Rights mean (i) copyright, patents, database rights and rights in trade marks, trade names, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not); (ii) applications for registration and the right to apply for registration for any of these rights; and (iii) all other intellectual property rights and equivalent or similar forms of protection existing anywhere in the world.
- Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license to use any Intellectual Property Rights on the contents displayed on this website. Your use/misuse of the contents displayed on this website, except as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Hayleys will aggressively enforce its Intellectual Property Rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- The information on this site has been included in good faith. It is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy, completeness or timeliness. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise.
- Hayleys makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers.
- Your use of this website is exclusively at your own risk.
- Neither Hayleys nor its Directors, officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damages or expenses of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of your access to, use, inability to use, change in content of this website even if Hayleys has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages or arising from any other website you access through a link from this website or from any actions taken or fail to be taken as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
- Hayleys shall have no responsibility to maintain the contents and services made available on this web site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
- Any contents on this website is subject to change without notice.
- Hayleys or their officers, employees or agents shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered caused by bug, worms, viruses or whatsover that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any contents from this website. If you choose to download any contents from this website you do so at your own risk.
You are prohibited from doing any act that Hayleys in its reasonable discretion may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws applicable to this website including but not limited to :
- any act that would restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this web site;
- uploading or transmitting any information or software that contains viruses or other harmful or disruptive component that may cause damage to the property of Hayleys or the property of other individuals;
- submitting particulars that you do not have the right or authority to submit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as trade secrets and confidential information;
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private information without the concerned individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals.
You shall undertake to ensure that all material you send or upload to this website where and if allowed (including, but not limited to, e-mails, text, graphic files, still or moving images, or responses to any questionnaire available through this website) is legally valid, truthful, socially acceptable, complies with all laws and regulations, does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of Hayleys or any third party, is not defamatory, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable and is free of bugs, worms or viruses. Hayleys controls and operates this web site from Sri Lanka and makes no representation that the contents are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside Sri Lanka, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws of that country. Information that Hayleys publishes on this website may contain references or cross references to Hayleys’ products, programs and services that are not announced or available in that country. Such references do not imply that Hayleys intends to announce such products, programs or services in that country.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Hayleys and all its directors, employees, advisors, suppliers, advertisers, agents, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) your violation of the undertaking, representation and covenants mentioned herein; and/or (iii) your activities in connection with this web site.
Hayleys’ failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither shall the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of Sri Lanka or any other law which Hayleys in its sole discretion shall accept now or in the future as been applicable to these terms and conditions.
- Hayleys reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions by updating the then- current version thereof posted on this website.By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page of this web site to determine the most current version of the Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Hayleys reserves the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when Hayleys considers it appropriate and without notice. Hayleys may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- If you apply for a position at Hayleys through the Careers section of this website, your curriculum vitae or other information (including personal information) you provide to us will be used solely for the purposes of considering applications and recruitment.
- If you need third party software to use this website, you agree to obtain a licence of that software at your own expense.
- Nothing in the website is to be construed to constitute a partnership between you and us, nor constitute either of you or us the agent of the other for any purpose, or constitute the creation of a legally enforceable relationship between you and us.
- Hayleys reserves the right at its sole discretion to restrict or terminate your access to this website or any feature of this website or part thereof at any time.