OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
We, Hayleys respects the privacy of everyone who visits this website.
- Hayleys do not require personal information to obtain access to our website. Hayleys collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data.
- Hayleys welcomes any queries you may have. However, please note that any electronic communication through this website between you and Hayleys may not be secure and will not be treated as privileged or confidential. For this reason, please do not send us any email that contains confidential or sensitive information.
- We may collect certain aggregate and non-personal information when you visit this website. Aggregate and non-personal information does not relate to a single identifiable visitor. It tells us such things as how many users visited our website and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors. We may provide anonymous statistics about our users and related usage information to reputable third parties for limited purposes. However, these statistics will not enable any third party to identify individuals or individual businesses.
- This Policy is governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka or any other law which Hayleys in its sole discretion shall accept now or in the future as been applicable to these privacy guidelines.
- Hayleys reserves the right to amend its Policy on privacy at any time with no prior notice and shall not be liable for any claims for damages, (including delictual damages) or costs of whatever kind or nature whatsoever.